Re: pkgsrc SunOS 5.9/sparc bulk build results 2004-10-01

* On 2004-10-03 at 22:17 BST, Jonathan Perkin wrote:

> * On 2004-10-03 at 22:04 BST, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>
> > Wow. +810 packaged successfully.
>
> That could just be tweaks I'm making to my environment though.

Actually, looking at what you've diffed, they're two different builds
(sunpro 32bit vs sunpro 64bit) which would explain the big difference.

Last week I added an $ABI check to my bulk build diffs, so this should
make it easier to see from the mail/webpage what was used to run that
build for future runs (including the ones currently running).

2,000 packages is about standard for sunpro/32, and as mentioned earlier
1,190 is a good improvement for sunpro/64 due to Johnny's changes, with
more to come (perl being broken is accounting for much of the
difference).

--
Jonathan Perkin                                     The NetBSD Project
http://www.perkin.org.uk/                       http://www.netbsd.org/