Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 1.6.2/i386 bulk build results 2004-09-14

On Tue, Sep 14, 2004 at 11:53:18PM +0200, Krister Walfridsson wrote:
> audio/festival             24      tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

I've regenerated the patchsums here, so we'll see if it builds or breaks
in the next bulk build.

> comms/gsmlib                       tech-pkg%NetBSD.org@localhost

I've added the appropriate flags to use pth's pthread library, so this
seems fixed.

> lang/libperl               12      jlam%NetBSD.org@localhost

I've changed the way that libperl is used as a dependency so that we
always prefer installing lang/perl58 instead (which is the default Perl
anyway).  Its unclear whether this will fix the build for lang/libperl,
but should allow the other packages that "depend" on libperl to build
against perl58 instead.

        Cheers,

        -- Johnny Lam <jlam%NetBSD.org@localhost>