Subject: Re: pkgsrc NetBSD 2.0G/i386 bulk build results 2004-09-15
To: Alistair Crooks <>
From: Johnny C. Lam <>
List: pkgsrc-bulk
Date: 09/15/2004 17:20:19
On Wed, Sep 15, 2004 at 02:51:10PM +0100, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> audio/festival             24

There was a bad patchsum that I've regenerated, so we'll see if festival
can actually build or not.

> editors/abiword1

This looks like a bug in textproc/expat that I've just fixed.

> lang/libperl               12

This should be fixed by my recent commits to make packages not use
libperl.  libperl itself may still not be bulk-built, but if that's the
case, that may be a bug in the bulk-build code.

> lang/pgcc

This was a bug in where PKGNAME_NOREV was defined too late.
I've moved it higher so this problem should be fixed.

> regress/pkgfail

This shouldn't really be a failure... the bulk build code should not be
descending into the "regress" category directory tree.

> security/fortify

I've queried to see if I can remove this package from pkgsrc, since it's
basically dead and unusable.

> security/mit-krb5

I've committed a known workaround so this package should build on NetBSD
systems with utmpx again.

> x11/kdelibs2               25

We should really nuke KDE2 before we branch so that there aren't
expectations of maintenance (it's maintainer is "").
KDE2 has been declared dead for quite some time now.  If there are
packages that require KDE2, we should just mark them as broken, IMHO.

	-- Johnny Lam <>