[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/48660 (devel/cmake 22.214.171.124nb2 DragonFly 3.7 problem with devel/libexecinfo)
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48660; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obata%lins.jp@localhost>
Subject: Re: pkg/48660 (devel/cmake 126.96.36.199nb2 DragonFly 3.7 problem with
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 21:40:09 +0900
asau, could you confirm followings?
You've added dependency on devel/libexecinfo to fix build on FreeBSD 10, But:
* FreeBSD 10 introduced libexecinfo from NetBSD, so libexecinfo from pkgsrc is
* Source/kwsys/SystemInformation.cxx must be changed to care the case
KWSYS_SYSTEMINFORMATION_HAS_BACKTRACE is defined, but currently missing for
I guess still build is not fixed on FreeBSD 10.
* Adding dependency on devel/libexecinfo unconditionally means we must care
the case for all platforms (currently Linux/Darwin are handled by default,
SunOS/NetBSD/OpenBSD/Darwin with pkgsrc patch)
I propose following change:
* drop buildlink with devel/libexecinfo
* add following to "#ifdef __FreeBSD__" block in
+# if defined(KWSYS_SYSTEMINFORMATION_HAS_BACKTRACE)
+# include <execinfo.h>
+# if defined(KWSYS_SYSTEMINFORMATION_HAS_CPP_DEMANGLE)
+# include <cxxabi.h>
+# if defined(KWSYS_SYSTEMINFORMATION_HAS_SYMBOL_LOOKUP)
+# include <dlfcn.h>
cmake is required to build various packages, so it is better
to be fixed before pkgsrc-2014Q1 out.
OBATA Akio / obata%lins.jp@localhost
Main Index |
Thread Index |