[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48254 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/fdm
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48254; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48254 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/fdm
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 11:12:43 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Oct 3 11:12:43 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/mail/fdm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/fdm/patches: patch-aa patch-fdm.h
Update fdm to 1.7.
Based on PR pkg/48254 by Leonardo Taccari.
* add options.mk: now fdm supports "debug" and "pcre" options (previously the
PCRE support was always included).
* Add mbox tags for messages fetched from a mbox
* Detect GMail's XYZZY capability for IMAP and use it to try and workaround
some of their broken behaviour (incorrectly reported message sizes).
* Print a warning on missing maildirs when fetching from them rather than
crashing or giving an error. Reported by Frank Terbeck.
* Introduce a configure script and tidy up build infrastructure.
* GMail IMAP doesn't correctly set the \Seen flag after UID FETCH BODY, so
explicitly set it with STORE when mail is kept. Reported by Patrice Clement.
* Properly count mails when polling multiple folders on a single IMAP server,
reported by Claudio M. Alessi.
* Support user and pass on NNTP, requested by Michael Hamann.
* Escape . properly when delivering to SMTP.
* Don't be as strict about format at the end of messages when using IMAP -
accept additional information as well as FLAGS. Reported by rivo nurges.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/options.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/fdm/patches/patch-fdm.h
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |