[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48260 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libsodium
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48260; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48260 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libsodium
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 08:24:59 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Oct 3 08:24:59 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/security/libsodium: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update libsodium to 0.4.3, per maintainer update request by PR pkg/48260.
* Version 0.4.3
- crypto_sign_seedbytes() and crypto_sign_SEEDBYTES were added.
- crypto_onetimeauth_poly1305_implementation_name() was added.
- poly1305-ref has been replaced by a faster implementation,
- Stackmarkings have been added to assembly code, for Hardened Gentoo.
- pkg-config can now be used in order to retrieve compilations flags for
- crypto_stream_aes256estream_*() can now deal with unaligned input
on platforms that require word alignment.
- portability improvements.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/security/libsodium/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |