[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/47641 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-EV
The following reply was made to PR pkg/47641; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/47641 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-EV
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 13:26:32 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Mon Sep 2 13:26:32 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-EV: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-HTTP-Server-EV to 0.67
(resolve PR pkg/47641, updated to newer version including the bugfix).
Revision history for Perl extension HTTP::Server::EV.
- (not recorded, but released at same date of 0.66)
- Bugfix, thanx Edgar FuÃ?
- ~300% Faster urldecode
- Any HTTP methods now supported. Server just parses headers, use
$cgi->fh to process body of PUT or other methods
- Added ->flush_wait and ->give_up_handle methods in
- Fixed stack corruption, thanx Edgar FuÃ?
- Implemented HTTP::Server::EV::Buffer onerror(ondisconnect) callback
- Listen now can accept IO::Socket::INET object with socket to listen
- Added support of sharing one listening socket per several forks, and
fork_hook cb to integrate with fork managers
- Fixed bug when only first defined port listener worked
- Fixed segfault when starting/stopping PortListener
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-EV/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/p5-HTTP-Server-EV/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |