[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48073 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48073; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48073 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 11:21:23 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Jul 28 11:21:23 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate: Makefile distinfo
Update logrotate to 3.8.5.
Based on PR pkg/48073 by Nils Ratusznik.
(drop FETCH_USING=curl, put distfile on ftp.n.o).
3.8.4 -> 3.8.5
- Improved rotation during daylight saving time and between timezone
- Fixed ACL setting problem caused by ext3 erroneously reporting ENOSYS
instead of ENOSUP.
- Do not continue with rotation if state file is corrupted.
- Make logrotate.status creation atomic.
- Allow "hourly" rotation. See manpage for more information.
- Use "/bin/echo" in tests. Fixes tests execution in Dash.
- Do no try to parse config files bigger than 16MB.
- Improved manpage consistency and formatting.
- Fix race condition between acl_set_fd() and fchmod().
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/sysutils/logrotate/patches/patch-logrotate.8
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |