[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/48073: update sysutils/logrotate to 3.8.5
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48073; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Nils Ratusznik <nils.ratusznik%anotherhomepage.org@localhost>
Subject: Re: pkg/48073: update sysutils/logrotate to 3.8.5
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2013 14:07:03 +0200 (CEST)
Here is the changelog :
3.8.4 -> 3.8.5
- Improved rotation during daylight saving time and between timezone
- Fixed ACL setting problem caused by ext3 erroneously reporting ENOSYS
instead of ENOSUP.
- Do not continue with rotation if state file is corrupted.
- Make logrotate.status creation atomic.
- Allow "hourly" rotation. See manpage for more information.
- Use "/bin/echo" in tests. Fixes tests execution in Dash.
- Do no try to parse config files bigger than 16MB.
- Improved manpage consistency and formatting.
- Fix race condition between acl_set_fd() and fchmod().
Main Index |
Thread Index |