[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/48046 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libsodium
The following reply was made to PR pkg/48046; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/48046 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/libsodium
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 08:22:47 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Thu Jul 11 08:22:47 UTC 2013
pkgsrc/security/libsodium: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.4.2, provided by csosstudy in PR 48046.
* Version 0.4.2
- All NaCl constants are now also exposed as functions.
- The Android and iOS cross-compilation script have been improved.
- libsodium can now be cross-compiled to Windows from Linux.
- libsodium can now be compiled with emscripten.
- New convenience function (prototyped in utils.h): sodium_bin2hex().
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/security/libsodium/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |