[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46570 CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46570; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Amitai Schlair" <schmonz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46570 CVS commit: pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:51:12 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: schmonz
Date: Sat Jan 19 22:51:12 UTC 2013
Make it possible to easily write automated tests:
* minimally adapt pkglint(1) into a "modulino" for testability
* verify it still runs normally as a program
* create a test script with a few very simple test cases
* hook it up to 'make test'
* verify that the tests really fail if I go breaking the code under test
Meta-addresses PR pkg/46570. New BUILD_DEPENDS, but no functional
change, so no PKGREVISION bump. Approved by wiz@.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.423 -r1.424 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.847 -r1.848 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.pl
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/pkgtools/pkglint/files/pkglint.t
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |