[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/47349 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
The following reply was made to PR pkg/47349; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Takahiro Kambe" <taca%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/47349 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 15:37:20 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: taca
Date: Tue Dec 18 15:37:19 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed: Makefile distinfo
Update sylpheed to 3.3.0, referring PR pkg/47349.
Changes of Sylpheed
* 3.3.0rc (release candidate)
* The Japanese manual was updated.
* The bug that hyperlinks did not respond when 'Show attached files
first on message view' option was set was fixed.
* Some compilation fixes were made.
* Win32: .eml file association was added to installer.
* Win32: mailto and .eml association are automatically set to default
on Windows 7 on installation.
* Win32: included libtiff library was updated to 3.9.7 (security fix).
* 3.3.0beta2 (development)
* The ability of opening external rfc822 format message files (.eml) was
* Sylpheed now accepts mailto: and file: URL without command-line option.
* The option to specify the position of the attach tool button was added.
* The header labels on the header view now have tooltips.
* A minor memory leak related to tooltips was fixed.
* The long-standing drag-without-button-press bug on IMAP folders (since
3.0) was fixed (#93).
* The sylpheed.desktop file was modified so that desktop shells can
recognize Sylpheed as rfc822 and mailto handler.
* The sylpheed.spec file was fixed so that it builds on x86_64 platform,
and also builds sylpheed-plugins package.
* 3.3.0beta1 (development)
* Attached files are now placed first on the message view.
* Attached files can be opened from the attachment tool menu.
* The attachment tool menu was moved to the left of the header view.
* The option 'Toggle attachment list view with tab' and 'Show attached
files first on message view' were added at 'Common preferences -
Display - Attachment'.
* 'Export only selected messages' option was added to the message export
* The import/export of messages became cancellable.
* config.rpath and install-sh script in the tarball were updated.
* IMAP FETCH command response parser was fixed.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.143 -r1.144 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.76 -r1.77 pkgsrc/mail/sylpheed/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |