[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46817 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46817; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Thomas Klausner" <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46817 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:11:59 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: wiz
Date: Mon Aug 20 08:11:59 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 3.6, provided by maintainer Jaap Boender in PR 46817.
This is an update of ocamlnet to its newest version, 3.6. Changes are:
* Netsys_sem: a new abstraction for emulating anonymous
semaphores on systems that only provide named semaphores,
like OS X. All users of semaphores inside Ocamlnet now
base on Netsys_sem.
* reimplementing Netstring_str for the case the Str engine
is used. It is now thread-safe without having to use
* The default is now -disable-pcre
* The module Netstring_pcre has been moved to a library of its
own, namely netstring-pcre. It is only installed if -enable-pcre
* Nethttp.Header.best_media_type: improved
(patch by Christopher Zimmemann)
* Netsys_mem.alloc_memory_pages: one can now mark the memory
pages as executable
* src/netsys/configure: disabling POSIX semaphore check
* Fixes for OpenBSD (by Christopher Zimmermann)
* Netcgi connectors (SCGI, AJP, FCGI): unifying the ~sockaddr
and ~port arguments. ~port now also assumes a loopback binding.
(Suggested by Christopher Zimmermann).
* Allowing posix_spawn again for MacOS. It turns out the
number of file actions is limited. If we are above the
limit, posix_spawn is not used.
* Ssl_exts: adding function for returning the fingerprint of
* Https_client: new verify callback for additional certificate
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/ocamlnet/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |