[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46585 CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/dvtm
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46585; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46585 CVS commit: pkgsrc/misc/dvtm
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 11:58:02 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Aug 14 11:58:02 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/misc/dvtm: Makefile distinfo
Update dvtm to 0.7.
PR 46585 by maintainer Leonardo Taccari.
* Switched to <../..mk/curses.buildlink3.mk>: now dvtm also works with
* Reset maintainership to pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost.
* on resize backfill text from the buffer if possible
* fix for a segfault in resize code
* support for the 8 basic highlighted colors
* compilation fixes for BSD curses and pdcurses (however the
latter doesn't actually work due to the select(2) driven event loop
* some AIX fixes
* graphmode fixes
* fibonacci layout (not enabled by default)
* dynamic color changes depending on the window title configurable in
* window borders are now drawn using the colors specified in config.h
* rudimentary mouse support, that is mouse events will be passed to
the underlying terminal application
* relicense terminal emulation component from LGPL to ISC
* various source code cleanups (code reviews and patches are always
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/misc/dvtm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/misc/dvtm/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |