[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46532 CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/yabasic
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46532; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46532 CVS commit: pkgsrc/lang/yabasic
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:30:22 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Mon Jun 4 11:30:21 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/lang/yabasic: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/lang/yabasic/patches: patch-aa patch-ab
Update yabasic to 2.763.
PR 46532 by Wen Heping.
While here, set LICENSE.
Version 2.762 (September 16, 2005)
- Swapped the precedence of unary minus and exponentiation to
follow the mainstream of programming languages. Suggested
by Mike Hoffman.
- Fixed a bug with drawing the outline of a triangle.
- Lots bugs and typos fixed in the docu. Thanx to A. Costa !
- rinstr() is okay again.
- system$() may not dump any longer, if an external command returns no
- Some improvements for compiling on FreeBSD.
- Made the text-command working again.
- Maybe yabasic does not leak resources under Windows 95 any longer.
- Some fixes related with the console window under Windows
- Added a list of reserved words to the documentation.
- Special thanks to Derek and Mike Huffmann !
Version 2.76 (April 25, 2005)
Some major improvements for grafics
- Full color support !
- Different fonts for the text-command
- The new command triangle
Version 2.75 (May 19, 2004)
- Yabasic finally has an Icon under Windows
- The str$()-function, may now format numbers
like 123,456.56 (or 123.456,56 for german conventions)
- Changed the system()-function under Windows
to use the right command-processor
- Added a list of command, grouped by topics to the
- Yellow is no longer brown under windows
- Removed a security problem related with printing
- Programs, that import libraries can now be
bound, including all the imported libraries
Version 2.740 (January 18, 2003)
- Implemented the bind-feature
- More verbose messages on failing open-calls
Version 2.730 (August 19, 2003)
- Complete rewrite of the documentation
- Updated my system, which introduced new
versions of the toolchain (gcc, autoconf, ...)
- No changes in yabasic itself
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.13 -r1.14 pkgsrc/lang/yabasic/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/lang/yabasic/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/lang/yabasic/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |