[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/46531: [Update]devel/py-pip:update to 1.1
Sorry, I forgot the changelog of pip:
- Fixed issue #326 - don't crash when a package's setup.py emits UTF-8 and then fails. Thanks Marc Abramowitz.
Added --target option for installing directly to arbitrary directory. Thanks Stavros Korokithakis.
Added support for authentication with Subversion repositories. Thanks Qiangning Hong.
- Fixed issue #315 - --download now downloads dependencies as well. Thanks Qiangning Hong.
- Errors from subprocesses will display the current working directory. Thanks Antti Kaihola.
- Fixed issue #369 - compatibility with Subversion 1.7. Thanks Qiangning Hong. Note that setuptools remains incompatible with Subversion 1.7; to get the benefits of pip's support you must use Distribute rather than setuptools.
- Fixed issue #57 - ignore py2app-generated OS X mpkg zip files in finder. Thanks Rene Dudfield.
Fixed issue #182 - log to ~/Library/Logs/ by default on OS X framework installs. Thanks Dan Callahan for report and patch.
- Fixed issue #310 - understand version tags without minor version ("py3") in sdist filenames. Thanks Stuart Andrews for report and Olivier Girardot for patch.
- Fixed issue #7 - Pip now supports optionally installing setuptools "extras" dependencies; e.g. "pip install Paste[openid]". Thanks Matt Maker and Olivier Girardot.
- Fixed issue #391 - freeze no longer borks on requirements files with --index-url or --find-links. Thanks Herbert Pfennig.
Fixed issue #288 - handle symlinks properly. Thanks lebedov for the patch.
- Fixed issue #49 - pip install -U no longer reinstalls the same versions of packages. Thanks iguananaut for the pull request.
- Removed -E/--environment option and PIP_RESPECT_VIRTUALENV; both use a restart-in-venv mechanism that's broken, and neither one is useful since every virtualenv now has pip inside it.
- Fixed issue #366 - pip throws IndexError when it calls scraped_rel_links
- Fixed issue #22 - pip search should set and return a userful shell status code
- Fixed issue #351 and #365 - added global --exists-action command line option to easier script file exists conflicts, e.g. from editable requirements from VCS that have a changed repo URL.
- Fixed docs issues.
Fixed issue #295 - Reinstall a package when using the install -I option
- Fixed issue #283 - Finds a Git tag pointing to same commit as origin/master
- Fixed issue #279 - Use absolute path for path to docs in setup.py
- Fixed issue #314 - Correctly handle exceptions on Python3.
- Fixed issue #320 - Correctly parse --editable lines in requirements files
Main Index |
Thread Index |