[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46531 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-pip
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46531; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46531 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-pip
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 13:18:59 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Jun 3 13:18:59 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/devel/py-pip: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-pip to 1.1.
Based on PR 46531 by Wen Heping.
* convert to use python/egg.mk.
* Fixed issue #326 - don't crash when a package's setup.py emits UTF-8 and
then fails. Thanks Marc Abramowitz.
* Added ``--target`` option for installing directly to arbitrary directory.
Thanks Stavros Korokithakis.
* Added support for authentication with Subversion repositories. Thanks
* Fixed issue #315 - ``--download`` now downloads dependencies as well.
Thanks Qiangning Hong.
* Errors from subprocesses will display the current working directory.
Thanks Antti Kaihola.
* Fixed issue #369 - compatibility with Subversion 1.7. Thanks Qiangning
Hong. Note that setuptools remains incompatible with Subversion 1.7; to
get the benefits of pip's support you must use Distribute rather than
* Fixed issue #57 - ignore py2app-generated OS X mpkg zip files in finder.
Thanks Rene Dudfield.
* Fixed issue #182 - log to ~/Library/Logs/ by default on OS X framework
installs. Thanks Dan Callahan for report and patch.
* Fixed issue #310 - understand version tags without minor version ("py3")
in sdist filenames. Thanks Stuart Andrews for report and Olivier Girardot for
* Fixed issue #7 - Pip now supports optionally installing setuptools
"extras" dependencies; e.g. "pip install Paste[openid]". Thanks Matt Maker
and Olivier Girardot.
* Fixed issue #391 - freeze no longer borks on requirements files with
--index-url or --find-links. Thanks Herbert Pfennig.
* Fixed issue #288 - handle symlinks properly. Thanks lebedov for the patch.
* Fixed issue #49 - pip install -U no longer reinstalls the same versions of
packages. Thanks iguananaut for the pull request.
* Removed ``-E`` option and ``PIP_RESPECT_VIRTUALENV``; both use a
restart-in-venv mechanism that's broken, and neither one is useful since
every virtualenv now has pip inside it.
* Fixed issue #366 - pip throws IndexError when it calls `scraped_rel_links`
* Fixed issue #22 - pip search should set and return a userful shell status
* Fixed issue #351 and #365 - added global ``--exists-action`` command line
option to easier script file exists conflicts, e.g. from editable
requirements from VCS that have a changed repo URL.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/py-pip/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |