[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46515 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46515; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46515 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:21:23 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Jun 2 14:21:23 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-Net-Server to 2.002, for full IPv6 support.
PR 46515 by Francois Tigeot.
2.002 May 31 2012
- Make HTTP output header parsing more consistent - and catch more
- Add exec_cgi and exec_trusted_perl methods to HTTP
- Add bugfix for ipv=>"*" combined with UNIX sockets. (Mark Martinec)
- Fix the SSL_test.t to use exit rather than quit so the parent departs
2.001 May 30 2012
- Bug fix wrong usage of File::Temp::tempfile.
- Fix HTTP_COOKIES to be HTTP_COOKIE
- Handle multiple header values better in HTTP
- Add Log::Log4perl logging courtesy of TONVOON@cpan
2.000 May 30 2012
- Sorry for the amazingly long delay. This release represents change
to much of the code base. Future patch submissions should be more promptly
- Bring Net::Server::Proto::SSL back. It is now fully functional
under all scenarios, including IPv4 and IPv6
- Change Proto interface to allow passing more information. This
represents an internal API change.
- Updates to the HUP mechanisms to make sure we rebind all types of
- Add IPv6 integration via ::1 style addresses as well as the ipv
configuration parameter (Mark Martinec)
- Added graceful shutdown (Tatsuhiko Miyagawa)
- Added hot deploy via TTIN and TTOU (Tatsuhiko Miyagawa)
- Internal code retidying
- Finish out support for connecting to ports by service name
- Don't loose track of fork and prefork children on a hup - make sure
to actively wait them off
- Correct accept to take a classname, and optionally be called in
- Cleanup numerous configuration issues.
- Added sig_passthrough option to Fork, PreFork, and PreForkSimple
servers allowing for arbitrary signals to propagate to children
- Add syswrite/sysread support to SSLEAY (Sergey Zasenko).
- Add PSGI module.
- Many small accumulated bugfixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.24 -r1.25 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/net/p5-Net-Server/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |