[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46507 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/py-gmpy
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46507; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46507 CVS commit: pkgsrc/math/py-gmpy
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 13:52:07 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Jun 2 13:52:06 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/math/py-gmpy: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-gmpy to 1.15.
Based on PR 46507 by Wen Heping.
* let to register egg-info.
* all files in distfile are not DOS style EOL oter than Windows related files,
so remove extract option for ZIP.
GMPY 1.15 is a bug fix release. The following bugs were fixed:
* Reference counting leak in divmod(x,0).
* Fatal crash in remove(x,1).
* Discontinue use of custom memory allocator. (Fixes compatibility with Sage.)
* Allow up to base-62 integer conversion.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/math/py-gmpy/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r184.108.40.206 -r1.2 pkgsrc/math/py-gmpy/PLIST \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |