[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/46047 CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/sptk
The following reply was made to PR pkg/46047; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/46047 CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/sptk
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 05:10:11 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Feb 19 05:10:11 UTC 2012
pkgsrc/audio/sptk: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update sptk to 3.5.
PR 46047 by ISHIHARA Takanori.
* add 'dtw' command.
* add 'mfcc' command.
* add 'mgc2mgclsp' and 'mgclsp2mgc' command.
* add two pitch extraction algorithm, 'RAPT' and 'SWIPE' to 'pitch' command.
* add -R and -M option to 'delta' command, to skip the magic number during the
* unify data type for sampling frequency into float in kHz.
* fix options of 'psgr' and 'grlogsp' command to draw more large graph.
* fix 'wav2raw' to deal with IEEE float format.
* bug fixes.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/audio/sptk/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/sptk/PLIST pkgsrc/audio/sptk/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |