pkgsrc-Bugs archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]

Re: pkg/43861 (audio/arts depends on graphics/MesaLib)

On Thu 13 Oct 2011 at 13:46:55 +0000, wrote:
> Synopsis: audio/arts depends on graphics/MesaLib
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By:
> State-Changed-When: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:46:55 +0000
> State-Changed-Why:
> If you're still having this problem, what is X11_TYPE set to, and were all
> installed packages built the same way?

I had to check again, since I avoid building arts these days.

Building arts seems to start ok now:

    pkg_comp:default.conf# make
    => Bootstrap dependency digest>=20010302: found digest-20080510
    => Checksum SHA1 OK for arts-1.5.10.tar.bz2
    => Checksum RMD160 OK for arts-1.5.10.tar.bz2
    ===> depends-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Installing dependencies for 
    The supported build options for arts are:

            esound jack nas

    You can select which build options to use by setting PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS
    or the following variable.  Its current value is shown:

            PKG_OPTIONS.arts (not defined)

    The following variables will affect the build process of this package,
    arts-1.5.10nb4.  Their current value is shown below:

            * JPEG_DEFAULT = jpeg

    Based on these variables, the following variables have been set:

            * JPEGBASE (defined, but empty)
            * JPEG_TYPE = jpeg

    You may want to abort the process now with CTRL-C and change their value
    before continuing.  Be sure to run `/usr/bin/make clean' after
    the changes.
    => Build dependency libtool-base>=2.2.6bnb3: found libtool-base-2.2.6bnb5
    => Build dependency xpkgwedge>=1.15: found xpkgwedge-1.17
    => Build dependency gmake>=3.81: found gmake-3.82nb2
    => Build dependency perl>=5.0: found perl-5.14.2
    => Build dependency pkg-config>=0.19: found pkg-config-0.25nb1
    => Build dependency x11-links>=0.66: found x11-links-0.68
    => Build dependency qt3-tools>=3.3.8nb7: found qt3-tools-3.3.8nb7
    => Full dependency qt3-libs>=3.3.8nb15: found qt3-libs-3.3.8nb17
    => Full dependency libaudiofile>=0.2.6nb1: found libaudiofile-0.2.7
    => Full dependency libmad>=0.15.1bnb1: found libmad-0.15.1bnb1
    => Full dependency libvorbis>=1.1.0nb1: found libvorbis-1.3.2
    => Full dependency libogg>=1.1.2nb1: found libogg-1.2.1nb1
    => Full dependency glib2>=2.28.6nb3: found glib2-2.28.8
    ===> tools-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Overriding tools for arts-1.5.10nb4
    ===> extract-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Extracting for arts-1.5.10nb4
    ===> patch-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Patching for arts-1.5.10nb4
    => Applying pkgsrc patches for arts-1.5.10nb4
    No such line 44385 in input file, ignoring
    cd /usr/pkgsrc/audio/arts/files && cp gslglib.* 
    ===> wrapper-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Creating toolchain wrappers for 
  /bin/mkdir -p 
/pkg_comp/obj/pkgsrc/audio/arts/default/.buildlink/lib/pkgconfig;  if test -f 
${src}; then  /bin/ln -sf ${src} ${dst};  fi
    ===> configure-message [arts-1.5.10nb4] ===> Configuring for arts-1.5.10nb4
    => Modifying GNU configure scripts to avoid --recheck
    => Replacing config-guess with pkgsrc versions
    => Replacing config-sub with pkgsrc versions
    => Replacing install-sh with pkgsrc version
    => Fixing locale directory references.
    checking build system type... x86_64--netbsd
    checking host system type... x86_64--netbsd
    checking target system type... x86_64--netbsd
    checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g 
    checking whether build environment is sane... yes
    checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... admin/install-sh -c -d
    checking for gawk... /usr/bin/awk
    checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
    checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c -o root -g 
    checking for style of include used by make... GNU

I see I also complained about x11/kdelibs3' toolchain wrappers.

Previously, it seemed I found it necessary to add these lines to the Makefile.
It looks like that was due to too-old native libraries in the base system.

    +#.include "../../graphics/MesaLib/"
    +#.include "../../graphics/MesaLib/"
    +.  include "../../graphics/glu/"
    +.  include "../../x11/xcursor/"
    +.  include "../../x11/Xfixes/"
    +.  include "../../x11/libXft/"
    +.  include "../../fonts/fontconfig/"
    +.  include "../../textproc/expat/"

I removed these lines and the "toolchain wrappers" were made fine
without them:

    ===> wrapper-message [kdelibs-3.5.10nb11] ===> Creating toolchain wrappers 
for kdelibs-3.5.10nb11
  /bin/mkdir -p 
/pkg_comp/obj/pkgsrc/x11/kdelibs3/default/.buildlink/lib/pkgconfig;  if test -f 
${src}; then  /bin/ln -sf ${src} ${dst};  fi
    ===> configure-message [kdelibs-3.5.10nb11] ===> Configuring for 

and the configure phase went fine too. I'm presuming the problem has
gone away (I'm not awaiting the full build as it takes a while).
If it had to do with native-vs-modular experiments, the tainted files
must have been flushed from my build environment.

The PR can be closed.

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you 
\X/ rhialto/at/    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor

Home | Main Index | Thread Index | Old Index