[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/45190 CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat
The following reply was made to PR pkg/45190; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/45190 CVS commit: pkgsrc/chat
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:14:58 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Aug 26 13:14:58 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/chat/libpurple: Makefile Makefile.common PLIST buildlink3.mk
Update piding 2.10.0, contains security fixes for CVE-2011-2943 and
While here, better fix for PR#45190.
chat/finch itself does not depend on devel/nspr.
chat/libpurple without gnutls option, libpurple is linked with nspr,
so it must be handle in libpurple/buildlink3.mk.
version 2.10.0 (08/18/2011):
* Make the max size of incoming smileys a pref instead of hardcoding it.
(Quentin Brandon) (#5231)
* Added a plugin information dialog to show information for plugins
that aren't otherwise visible in the plugins dialog.
* Fix building with GTK+ earlier than 2.14.0 (GTK+ 2.10 is still the
minimum supported) (#14261)
* Fix a potential crash in the Log Reader plugin when reading QIP logs.
* Fix a large number of strcpy() and strcat() invocations to use
strlcpy() and strlcat(), etc., forestalling an entire class of
string buffer overrun bugs.
(The Electronic Frontier Foundation, Dan Auerbach, Chris Palmer,
* Change some filename manipulations in filectl.c to use MAXPATHLEN
instead of arbitrary length constants. (The Electronic Frontier
Foundation, Dan Auerbach, Chris Palmer, Jacob Appelbaum)
* Fix endianness-related crash in NTLM authentication (Jon Goldberg)
* Fixed searching for buddies in public directory. (Tomasz Wasilczyk)
* Better status message handling. (Tomasz Wasilczyk) (#14314)
* Merged two buddy blocking methods. (Tomasz Wasilczyk) (#5303)
* Fix building of the bundled libgadu library with older versions
of GnuTLS. (patch plucked from upstream) (#14365)
* Fix crash selecting Tools->Set Mood when you're online with an
ICQ account that is configured as an AIM account. (#14437)
* Fix a crash when remote users have certain characters in their
nicknames. (Discovered by Djego Ibanez) (#14341)
* Fix the handling of formatting following mIRC ^O (#14436)
* Fix crash when NAMES is empty. (James McLaughlin) (#14518)
* Fix incorrect handling of HTTP 100 responses when using the HTTP
connection method. This can lead to a crash. (Discovered by Marius
* Fix seemingly random crashing. (#14307)
* Fix a crash when the account is disconnected at the time we are doing
SB request. (Hanzz, ported by shlomif) (#12431)
* Do not generate malformed XML ("</>") when setting an empty mood.
* Fix the /join <room> behavior. (Broken when adding support for
* Fix coming out of idle while in an unavailable state
* Fix logging into Yahoo! JAPAN. (#14259)
* Open an explorer.exe window at the location of the file when clicking
on a file link instead of executing the file, because executing a file
can be potentially dangerous. (Discovered by James Burton of
Insomnia Security) (Fixed by Eion Robb)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.32 -r1.33 pkgsrc/chat/finch/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.35 -r1.36 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/Makefile.common
cvs rdiff -u -r1.25 -r1.26 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.23 -r1.24 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/buildlink3.mk
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/chat/libpurple/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/chat/pidgin/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |