[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/44519 CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff
The following reply was made to PR pkg/44519; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Ryo ONODERA" <ryoon%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/44519 CVS commit: pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 17:47:22 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: ryoon
Date: Sat Feb 5 17:47:22 UTC 2011
pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac patch-ae
Update to 0.6.5.
Fix PR pkg/44519
* Version 0.6.5 - December 2010, by Martin von Gagern
* Never initialize or deinitialize terminals, as we do no cursor movement
* Deprecated --no-init-term (-K) command line option
* Avoid relative path in man pages
* Updated gnulib, might be particularly important for uClibc users
* Version 0.6.4 - November 2010, by Martin von Gagern
* Updated Catalan translations
* Updated gnulib
* Version 0.6.3 - June 2010, by Martin von Gagern
* Updated Italian and Swedish translations
* Updated gnulib
* Version 0.6.2 - May 2010, by Martin von Gagern
* Fix shell syntax in configure script
* Updated gnulib and gettext, the latter to 0.18
* Updated Dutch translation
* Fixed a number of portability issues reported by maint.mk syntax checks
* Version 0.6.1 - April 2010, by Martin von Gagern
* Introduce --with-default-pager=PAGER configure switch.
* Fix missing newline in info dir entry list.
* Version 0.6.0 - March 2010, by Martin von Gagern
First official release in a long time. Everything since 0.5 was inofficial.
* `wdiff -d' to read input from single unified diff, perhaps stdin.
* Updated texinfo documentation taking experimental switch into account.
* Experimental programs (mdiff & friends) and a configure switch
--enable-experimental to control them.
* Recent imports from gnulib, use of recent autotools.
* Improved autodetection of termcap library like ncurses.
* Reformatted translations, still a number of fuzzy translations.
* Changed from CVS to bzr for source code version control.
* Various bug fixes. See ChangeLog for a more exhaustive list.
* Known bugs: this NEWS file here was outdated in the release tarball.
* Version 0.5.4 - June 2007, by Denver Gingerich
Integrated following changes from 0.5g (Francois Pinard, November 1998):
* Messages from programs may be output in many natural languages.
* Short `man' pages get installed for `mdiff', `unidiff' and `wdiff'.
* The original man page for `wdiff' gets withdrawn, for legalistic reasons.
* New `unify' converts context diffs to unidiffs or vice-versa.
* New `mdiff' finds identical line clusters in one or more files.
* A new `-K' option inhibits termcap initialization and termination.
* Version 0.5.3 - June 2007, by Denver Gingerich
No user-visible changes; see ChangeLog for details
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r0 pkgsrc/textproc/wdiff/patches/patch-ae
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |