[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/44274 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/zzuf
The following reply was made to PR pkg/44274; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/44274 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/zzuf
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 11:00:52 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Dec 25 11:00:52 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/zzuf: Makefile PLIST distinfo options.mk
Updte zzuf to 0.12.
Based on PR#44274, with some fixes.
Changes from zzuf 0.12 to 0.13
* various fixes for Linux, FreeBSD, OS X and OpenBSD libc calls.
* network host filtering support.
* support for memory limits on OS X.
* massive testsuite improvements.
* support most cat options in zzcat, which is now fully programmable.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r18.104.22.168 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/zzuf/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/devel/zzuf/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r22.214.171.124 -r0 pkgsrc/devel/zzuf/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |