[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/28821 (allow audio/festival to build on ?all? NetBSD machines)
The following reply was made to PR pkg/28821; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: eric%cirr.com@localhost (Eric Schnoebelen)
Cc: agc%NetBSD.org@localhost, pkgsrc-bugs%NetBSD.org@localhost,
Subject: Re: pkg/28821 (allow audio/festival to build on ?all? NetBSD machines)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 20:10:41 -0600
- Synopsis: allow audio/festival to build on ?all? NetBSD machines
- State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
- State-Changed-By: agc%NetBSD.org@localhost
- State-Changed-When: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:05:42 +0000
- Some time has passed, and I was wondering what the current state of this
- PR is - should it be kept open, or closed?
- Sorry about taking so long, I no longer have any sparcs to hand.
festival recently built on NetBSD/sparc64 5.1. I haven't needed
to make it work recently, so I've done nothing more than build
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
Remember when Windows were for washing; a mouse was
for trapping and a UNIX guarded the harem?
Main Index |
Thread Index |