[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: pkg/43953 (afpd dumps core after appletalk login)
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43953; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Hauke Fath <hf%spg.tu-darmstadt.de@localhost>
Subject: Re: pkg/43953 (afpd dumps core after appletalk login)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 17:16:18 +0200
FYI, Netatalk 2.1.4 is out:
Changes in 2.1.4
* FIX: afpd: Downstream fix for FreeBSD PR 148022
* FIX: afpd: Fixes for bugs 3074077 and 3074078
* FIX: afpd: Better handling of symlinks in combination with ACLs and EAs.
Fixes bug 3074076.
* FIX: dbd: Adding a file with the CNID from it's adouble file did
not work in case that CNID was alread occupied in the database
* FIX: macusers: add support for Solaris
* NEW: cnid_metad: use a PID lockfile
* NEW: afpd: prevent log flooding
* UPD: dbd: ignore ".zfs" snapshot directories
* UPD: dbd: support interrupting -re mode
-- I haven't tried it, though.
The ASCII Ribbon Campaign Hauke Fath
() No HTML/RTF in email Institut f?r Nachrichtentechnik
/\ No Word docs in email TU Darmstadt
Respect for open standards Ruf +49-6151-16-3281
Main Index |
Thread Index |