[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43776 CVS commit: pkgsrc/biology/nut
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43776; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43776 CVS commit: pkgsrc/biology/nut
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 07:52:20 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Sep 19 07:52:19 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/biology/nut: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update nut to 15.8.
Based on PR#43776 by Kamel Derouiche for 15.7.
What's new in nut 15.8:
* This release updates the USDA database to include some data corrections for
* The program's initial data load is now considerably faster.
What's new in nut 15.7:
* This version includes an improvement to the automatic calorie tool to make
better able to hold fat mass or lean mass constant.
* Also, there is now a facility to explicitly set the ratio between linoleic
and alpha-linolenic acids.
What's new in nut 15.0:
* This release introduces the new USDA Nutrient Database SR22 and allows
current nut installations to have their existing meal records reinterpreted
with the new database.
What's new in nut 14.5a:
* The new feature "Weight Log Regression" does not tell you what you weigh;
what it does is apply linear regression to a series of daily weight and body
fat percentage entries to smooth out the random noise and tell you which
direction your weight is trending, how fast it is going there, and how much
of the change is lean or fat.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.26 -r1.27 pkgsrc/biology/nut/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/biology/nut/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/biology/nut/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/biology/nut/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |