[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43789 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/gsoap
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43789; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43789 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/gsoap
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 12:11:36 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Sep 18 12:11:36 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/gsoap: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/devel/gsoap/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
Update gsoup to 2.7.17.
Based on PR#43789 by Kamel Derouiche.
* install documentation additionally.
* exactly buildlink with zlib and openssl.
# Version 2.7.14 (09/07/2009)
* Added support for poll() to replace select() to prevent FD_EXCEEDED.
* Fixed enum local simpleType restriction attribute initialization.
* Fixed utf8 string parsing issue when first char in CDATA could cause
* Fixed UDP IPv6 multicast-unicast exchange.
* Fixed gzip end-of-stream check.
* Fixed wsdl2h portType operation-input/output matching to ensure
can be safely overloaded.
# Version 2.7.15 (11/07/2009)
* Added soap_read_X() and soap_write_X() macros to simplify object reading
* Fixed soap_new_X() functions compilation problem.
* Fixed SSL session in context copy.
* Fixed win32 select() in tcp_select().
* Fixed wstrings in unions.
* Fixed preservation of CDATA sections in literal XML strings.
# Version 2.7.16 (04/05/2010)
* Added soapcpp2 option -T to generate auto-test echo server code with an
example in samples/autotest based on 294 patterns for data binding W3C
* Added soapcpp2 option -b to serialize byte arrays char as fixed-size
strings (array of xsd:byte otherwise).
* Added xsd:duration serializer: import custom/duration.h.
* Added gsoap header syntax '$' type qualifier to indicate special
struct/class members (array length, union discriminators).
* Added "colon notation" to attach XML prefixes to C/C++ names without
changing the names, an alternative to the ns__ prefix notation.
* Added wsdl2h options -z# for backward compatibility flags (-z1, -z2).
* Added SOAP_XML_IGNORENS to optionally ignore XML namespaces.
* Added WS-ReliableMessaging plugin.
* Added custom xsd:duration serializer.
* Added WSSE plugin soap_wsse_set_wsu_id() to simplify signing of elements
(sets the wsu:Id of a given element tag name).
* Improved handling of struct/class member name clashes resulting from XML
* Improved SOAP RPC ecoding response element tag acceptance.
* Improved VxWorks compatibility.
* Fixed FastCGI SOAP/XML processing with MIME attachments.
* Fixed 'typedef std::string XML', for literal XML serialization problem.
* Fixed a rare incorrect well-formedness error when xmlns default
* Fixed a zlib compression error when obsolete crc check is used.
* Fixed WS-Addressing HTTPS message relay (OpenSSL crash).
# Version 2.7.17 (05/10/2010)
* Added WS-Policy 1.2 and 1.5, WS-SecurityPolicy 1.2 support for wsdl2h.
* Improved WS-ReliableMessaging interop and verified MT-safety.
* Improved WS-Security WSSE plugin documentation.
* Fixed soapcpp2 line number error reporting.
* Fixed WSSE plugin soap_wsse_set_wsu_id().
* Fixed wsdl2h cycle problem with recursive xs:include and xs:import.
* Fixed enum translation of enum symbols with colons.
* Fixed std::wstring used as XML attribute value UTF8 encoding (internal
stdsoap2 API changed).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/devel/gsoap/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/gsoap/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/gsoap/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/devel/gsoap/patches/patch-aa \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |