[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43791 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/remind
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43791; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43791 CVS commit: pkgsrc/time/remind
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2010 11:39:58 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Thu Sep 9 11:39:58 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/time/remind: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/time/remind/patches: patch-ab patch-ac
Update remind to 3.1.9.
Changes to pkgsrc
* use INSTALL_SCRIPT from configure (patch-ab).
* update tclsh name, current its version in pkgsrc is 8.4.
CHANGES TO REMIND
* Version 3.1 Patch 9 - 2010-06-20
- MAJOR ENHANCEMENT: New "purge mode" to delete expired reminders. See
the PURGE MODE section of the remind man page.
- ENHANCEMENT: Support DURATION in TkRemind. Thanks to Marek Marczykowski.
- BUG FIX: Don't change the order of PS and PSFILE reminders. Bug found
by John McGowan.
- BUG FIX: "REM 1990-01-01 SATISFY 1" would yield a spurious parse error
in earlier versions of Remind.
- BUG FIX: Yom HaShoah is moved to Thursday if it would normally fall on
a Friday. Thanks to Jonathan Kamens for pointing this out.
* Version 3.1 Patch 8 - 2010-03-09
- ENHANCEMENT: Include some useful scripts in contrib/
- ENHANCEMENT: Add the $T, $Td, $Tm, $Tw, $Ty, $U, $Ud, $Um, $Uw, $Uy
special variables to make reminder files less wordy. See man page
- MINOR ENHANCEMENT: Set an icon photo window manager resource on TkRemind.
- POLICY CHANGE: Discourage use of Remind on MS Windows or Apple Mac OS X.
- BUG FIX: Ignore msgprefix() and msgsuffix() on RUN-type reminders.
- BUG FIX: Adjust Remind and Rem2PS so that SHADE specials don't obliterate
earlier MOON specials.
- BUG FIX: Fix bug in SCHED calculations if Remind is started in the middle
of a SCHED interval.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/time/remind/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.10 -r1.11 pkgsrc/time/remind/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/time/remind/patches/patch-ab
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/time/remind/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |