[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43761 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/youtube-dl
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43761; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43761 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/youtube-dl
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 02:44:59 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Aug 15 02:44:59 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/youtube-dl: Makefile distinfo
Update youtube-dl to 20100804.
Requested by PR#43761 from Kamel Derouiche.
* Update user-agent string
* Fix metacafe.com code not working due to gdaKey again (fixes issue #185)
* Merge Gavin van Lelyveld's patch for --playlist-start option
* Put back -b option as a placeholder with a warning message
* Consider the file downloaded if the size differs in less than 100 bytes
(fixes issue #175)
* Reorganize request code to make it a bit more robust
* Properly detect YouTube error messages to print them on screen (fixes issue
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/net/youtube-dl/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.16 -r1.17 pkgsrc/net/youtube-dl/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |