[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/42892 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/py-gdata
The following reply was made to PR pkg/42892; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/42892 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/py-gdata
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 13:29:54 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Apr 17 13:29:54 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/www/py-gdata: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-gdata to 2.0.9
Inspired by PR#42892 from Wen Heping (fixes dependency pattern).
=== 2.0.9 ===
March 5, 2010 (revision 964)
- Fixed URL related bug in gdata.calendar.service. You can now edit and delete
against https URLs.
- Removed hard coded Python version from gdata.contacts. Resolves issue 347.
=== 2.0.8 ===
February 26, 2010 (revision 960)
- Added support for resumable uploads with a sample that shows it's use
with Google Docs. Thanks Eric!
- Added the publish element and copy() method to the DocsClient. Thanks Eric!
- Added support for the JSON-C data format recently released for the YouTube
- Fixed import bug when using cryptomath with Python2.4 and lower.
- Modified gdata.gauth to be usable under Python2.3.
- Fixed errors which affect RetrieveAllEmailLists RetrieveEmailLists
RetrieveAllRecipients RetrieveAllNicknames RetrieveNicknames
RetrieveAllUsers in gdata.apps.service. Resolves issue 340 . Thanks
- Fixed issues with contacts client returning a raw get and not a ContactEntry
and a few auth_tokens are not being passed into the HTTP request. Resolves
issue 332 . Thanks vinces!
- Fixed issue parsing worksheet feed, entry was the wrong type, corrected to
WorksheetEntry. Resolves issue 343. Thanks Igor!
- Fixed typo in gdata.spreadsheets.client (auth_service). Resolves issue 342.
Thanks to Igor once again!
- Fixed bug in Google Apps APIs UpdateSSOSettings.
- The gdata.data.LinkFinder now looks in both the link and feed_link members
for an ACL link. Resolves issue 339.
- Removed client side check on video type in YouTube service. Rely on the
server to provide an error if the format is not supported. Resolves
- Improved documentation for SpreadsheetsService's UpdateRow method to explain
the use case it addresses and recomment alternatives.
- Changed projecthosting to use the host member with relative URLs.
- Added a get_headers function to be used in Python2.2 and 2.3 since
httplib.HTTPResponse does not have getheaders in those versions of Python.
Resolves issue 335.
- Added a client smoke test to check version and auth related class members
which all gdata.x.client's should have.
- Updated the docs service_test.py to run as part of run_all_tests.py.
=== 2.0.7 ===
January 26, 2010 (revision 937)
- Added gdata.calendar_resource.client to support the management of calendar
resources (like conference rooms) for Google Apps domains. Thanks Vic!
- Updated the sites API client to use version 1.1 of the sites API.
- Added support for 2 Legged OAuth to the GDClient and included a sample
app. Thanks Eric!
- Added a revoke_token method to GDClient to invalidate AuthSub or OAuth
- Added a get_record method to the Spreadsheets client to fetch a single
- Added includeSuspendedUsers parameter to the apps groups API. Thanks Will
- Fixed a client login bug present in the Maps API client. Thanks Roman!
- The client_id property in the YouTube service object is now optional.
- Added optional 'feed' parameter to YouTube service's Query classes.
Resolves issue 323.
- Updated tlslite's use of sha1 to use hashlib if using python2.5 or higher.
Resolves issue 290 . Thanks Jay Lee!
- Added a deadline parameter to gdata.alt.appengine to allow the urlfetch
timeout to be modified to as high as 10 seconds.
- Added GetGeneratorFromLinkFinder to GDataService which simplifies pagination
across the entries in a feed. Resolves issue 325 . Thanks Aprotim!
- Removed the default value for the test domain option.
- Moved auth scopes to gdata.gauth from gdata.service.
=== 2.0.6 ===
December 17, 2009 (revision 914)
- updated the Google Analytics Data Export API to v2. Thanks Nick!
- added support for batch operations on contacts and profiles. Thanks Julian!
- added a DocsQuery class for the Documents List v3 API.
- removed now obsolete ACL classes from gdata.docs.data in favor of using
classes in gdata.acl.data. Thanks Eric!
- fixed bug in querying group membership by email. Thanks Will Charles!
- removed import which are not present in Python2.2 from gdata.service to
maintain support for Python2.2.
- added additional debug information to MockHttpClient.
=== 2.0.5 ===
November 24, 2009 (revision 900)
- added new gdata.contacts.client (and data) which uses version 3.0 of the
contacts API. Thanks Vince!
- added new gdata.docs.client which uses version 3.0 of the Documents List
API. Thanks Eric!
- added new v2 modules for the Analytics API (gdata.analytics.client).
- added conditional get using etags on get_entry. Thanks Eric!
- fixed bug in how Calendar redirect headers are handled when using this
library in an App Engine app.
- added new Calendar XML elements to the gdata.calendar module. Thanks
- added v2 data model classes for finance, notebook, webmastertools, ACLs,
opensearch and youtube.
- fixed issues with contacts.service when editing profiles. Thanks Julian!
- fixed bug in GDClient's get_next method.
- improved usability in Python2.3, though tests do not run the src modules
should be Python2.3 compatible.
=== 2.0.4 ===
October 15, 2009 (revision 864)
- Added support for the project hosting issue tracker API. Thanks Joe LaPenna!
- Added a get-with-retries method to the v1 service for use with the Google
API to automatically retry. Thanks Takashi Matsuo!
- Revised Google Sites client to use text input when creating a page. Thanks
- Changed demo calendar in the Google Calendar API example. Thanks Trevor!
=== 2.0.3 ===
October 9, 2009 (revision 856)
- Added support for Google Sites Data API. Thanks Eric!
- Added support for Google Contacts profiles. Thanks Julian Toledo and Pedro
- Added support for the Spreadsheets v3 API Tables feed and Records feed.
- Added support for the Google Apps Admin Settings API. Thanks Jay Lee!
- New sample which illustrates use of the Blogger v1 API on App Engine using
OAuth. Thanks Wiktor Gworek!
- Added a new MediaSource for use with v2 data model classes. Thanks Eric!
- The v2 client classes can now force all requests to be made over SSL.
- Revised the test config system to allow test settings to be specified as
command line arguments or prompt the user to enter them interactively.
- Fixed UTF encoding issue in unittest on big endian architectures.
- Fixed XML parsing bug in Spreadsheets data class. Thanks ppr.vitaly!
- Fixed bug in webmaster tools service verification method arguments. Thanks
- Fixed download URL recognition in Document List Data API.
- Some progress made in re-adding support for Python2.3, not sure yet if
full Python2.3 support is completely feasible. Python 2.4-2.6 should work.
=== 2.0.2 ===
August 20, 2009 (revision 823)
- Added support for the Google Maps Data API. Thanks Roman!
- Added data model classes for the v3 Spreadsheets API. This API is not
yet fully supported by the library and the gdata.spreadsheets package
should be considered experimental until the next release. The v1
gdata.spreadsheet package is unchanged and should still work.
- Auth token lookups when running in App Engine are now memcached which
should improve efficiency. Thanks Marc!
- Fixed a bug with the v2 HTTP proxy client. If behind a proxy, the full
URL is now sent as the request selector. Thanks Dody!
- Removed the gdata.client.GDataClient class which had been deprecated.
=== 2.0.1 ===
July 23, 2009 (revision 805)
- Added support for Secure AuthSub, OAuth with HMAC and with RSA to the
v2 auth code.
- Added v2 data model classes for all XML elements in the gd namespace.
- Usability improvements in the gdata.docs.service module, thanks Eric!
- Made the dependency on elementtree only required if you are using
Python 2.4 and lower. Thanks brosner!
- Setting the ssl member in atom.service.AtomService will now override a URL
which starts with http:. Many thanks to Michael Ballbach for the patch.
- Added a proxy HTTP client which will use proxy environment variables to
send all requests through the desired proxy server if present.
- Added user agent string indicating that this is from the gdata python v2
- Removed unneeded title parameter from the Blogger client's add_comment
- Added an all_tests_local script which runs all tests except those which
would make HTTP requests to remote servers.
- Added the birthday element to contacts entry, the reminder element to
calendar events, and the method attribute to calendar's reminder class.
All with great thanks to Marc!
- The analytics GetData method no longer requires the dimensions argument.
=== 2.0.0 ===
June 29, 2009 (revision 777)
- Released support for version 2 of the Google Data APIs protocol. To use the
new version-aware code, use the gdata.client, atom.data, gdata.data
modules and classes that derive from them. For example, use
gdata.blogger.client.BloggerClient instead of
gdata.blogger.service.BloggerService. High level, service specific classes
are not available yet for other services, so feel free to migrate as they
become available. The v1 service classes are still included so your
existing code should be unaffected.
- Included new Blogger samples to illustrate v2 support, a command line demo
and an app for App Engine.
- Added OAuth sample app which uses App Engine.
- Added the gCal:sequence element to CalendarEventEntry (thanks Anton).
- Added two decorators to diaply warnings when deprecated methods are used.
- Added a login utility for command line samples to share to standardize the
auth process on in a sample program.
- Fixed a bug in v2 XML parsing which prevented multiversion XML classes from
correctly parsing and generating v2 code.
- Fixed v1 HTTP Host header settings, not default ports should now be
included in the Host header.
- Fixed pickle error when an OAuth-RSA token is saved to the App Engine
- Fixed missing data in the Document List API unit tests.
- Improved backwards compatibility of v2 data model classes be adding aliases
to v1 functions.
=== 1.3.3 ===
June 5, 2009 (revision 724)
- Added support for the Google Finance API. Thanks Swee Heng!
- The Google Data Service classes now support version 1.0a of the OAuth
protocol (Thanks Eric!).
- Fixed a naming bug in unit tests for atom.service which appeared when using
- Fixed URL parameter propogation when calling GDataService.Delete. The URL
parameters are now preserved.
- Fixed incorrect return type for gdata.FeedLinkFromString.
- Added data model classes for the Atom and AtomPub XML elements which support
version 2 of the Google Data APIs (by means of dynamic AtomPub namespace
switching). The version 2 XML classes are much more backwards compatible
with v1 classes than in previous releases.
=== 1.3.2 ===
May 22, 2009 (revision 711)
- Added support for the Google Analytics API. Thanks Sal Uryasev!
- Added support for the Google Book Search API. Thanks James Sams!
- Improved support for 2 legged OAuth and added a sample app. Thanks Eric
- Simplified the way an XML response from the server is parsed into the
desired class for the version 2.0 API client (gdata.client.GDClient).
=== 1.3.1 ===
April 23, 2009 (revision 695)
- Fixed issues with setting the developer key in the YouTubeService
- For the Document List API (thanks Eric!):
- Added writersCanInvite element
- Fixed a small errors in Document Entry
- Added category label when creating different types of docs
- Fixed DownLoad helpers which shouldn't write a file if server returns
error. Fixes issue 240.
- Added DocumentListEntryFromString converter and using DocumentListEntry
class instead of GDataEntry class to create entries.
- URLs in HTTP requests can now be unicode strings. Resolves issue 233.
- Improvements for the upcoming version 2.0.0 release:
- The v2 auth code now support AuthSub and has been tested on App Engine.
- Unit tests for the v2 client code will default to not use the local file
cache but will make live requests unless cached responses is set to
True in the test configuration module.
- Older v1 unit tests can now use the v2 testing framework, migrated
contacts API tests as a proof of concept. This will come in handy when
testing backwards compatibility for the 2.0 release.
- Improved support for unicode and other character encodings in the v2 XML
=== 1.3.0 ===
Mar 20, 2009 (revision 665)
- Added support for the Google Health API. (Thanks Eric Bidelman!)
- Added support for the groups management in the Google Apps Provisioning
API. (Thanks to Tony Chen and Oskar Casquero!)
- Added the following new features for the Google Documents List API:
(Thanks again to Eric Bidelman for adding all of these!)
- Folder create, move docs/folders in and out of other folders. (Thanks
- Suppport for modifications to Access Control Lists for documents.
- Export functionality for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Updated the docs_example.py sample app.
- New new XML elements: resourceID, lastViewed, and lastModifiedBy.
- Added ability to update web clip settings in the Google Apps email settigns
API. (Thanks Takashi Matsuo.)
- Fixed a bug in calendarExample that would cause execution to fail when an
event attendee does not have any attendeeStatus data. (Thanks Trevor
- Fixed AuthSub request URLs which should be https. (Yay Eric!)
- Fixed logic when changing email settings when using the Google Apps API to
only send properties which have been specified. (Thanks Jay Lee!)
- Includes a new and experimental client class (gdata.client.GDClient) which
can be used with version two of the Google Data API protocol. This class
may change in backwards incompatible ways before the 2.0.0 release, so
use at your own risk.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/www/py-gdata/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/www/py-gdata/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |