[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43124 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Sieve
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43124; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43124 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Sieve
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 08:41:54 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Apr 7 08:41:54 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Sieve: Makefile distinfo
Update pear_Net-Sieve to 1.2.0.
Based on PR#43124 by Wen Heping.
Changes since version 1.2.0b1:
* Fix DIGEST-MD5 authentication (Aleksander Machniak, Bug #17285).
* Don't try to call dl() if mbstring extension isn't loaded (Bug #17038).
Changes since version 1.1.7:
* Added support for adding a custom debug handler (Aleksander Machniak,
* Fix breakage with certain locales, especially Turkish.
* Fix reading authentication responses without literals (Bug #16647).
* Code cleanup.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Sieve/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/pear-Net_Sieve/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |