[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/43059 CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/p5-Audio-Scan
The following reply was made to PR pkg/43059; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/43059 CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/p5-Audio-Scan
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 02:23:07 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Sat Mar 27 02:23:07 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/audio/p5-Audio-Scan: Makefile distinfo
For PR pkg/43059. I only tested install. This is from the maintainer.
Update to 0.70.
0.70 2010-03-23 19:00:00
- Replaced libid3tag with a custom ID3 tag parser. libid3tag would read
tag into memory, so in files with large embedded artwork this was a
of memory. The new parser will generally never buffer more than
4K of the
file if AUDIO_SCAN_NO_ARTWORK is set. It is also around twice as
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: ID3 tag elements returned in array form no
the encoding type as the first value in the array. Common frames
include COMM, APIC, USLT, and others.
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: find_frame for both MP3 and Ogg Vorbis now take
timestamp in milliseconds. Seeking using a file offset is too
because of non-audio tag data.
- Fixed minor bug in Ogg Vorbis bitrate calculation, it was not
size of the leading tag data when calculating average bitrate.
- Improved Ogg Vorbis bitrate/duration calculation when file contains
- Added support for old WavPack versions < 4.
- Changed ASF file_size value to be the actual file size, not the value
the file metadata which may or may not be correct.
- Bundled a win32 build of zlib to make compiling on Windows a bit
0.62 2010-03-02 12:00:00
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: Ogg Vorbis COVERART tags are now translated to
ALLPICTURES block and are base64-decoded.
- Added support for new Ogg Vorbis cover art tag,
is returned in the same ALLPICTURES array as for FLAC.
0.61 2010-02-23 22:50:00
- RT 53118: Fixed crash under Perl 5.11.
- Updated Mac hints file to be more compatible with non-Apple Perl
0.60 2010-02-22 17:45:00
- WavPack 4.x support.
- ID3: Bug 3998, Fixed parsing of multiple TCON genre values in older
- ID3: Parse RGAD frame (replay gain adjustment).
- APE: Fixed bug where a trailing null could be read from tags.
- FLAC: Calculate correct duration/bitrate for files with bad header
- WAV: Ignore chunks SAUR, PAD, and otom.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/audio/p5-Audio-Scan/Makefile \
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |