[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/42668 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface
The following reply was made to PR pkg/42668; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/42668 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 22:03:08 +0900
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Feb 3 13:03:08 UTC 2010
pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update py-ZopeInterface to 3.5.3.
Based on PR#42668 by Wen Heping.
- Fix an edge case: make providedBy() work when a class has '__provides__' in
its __slots__ (see http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.devel/22490)
- BaseAdapterRegistry.unregister, unsubscribe: Remove empty portions of
the data structures when something is removed. This avoids leaving
references to global objects (interfaces) that may be slated for
removal from the calling application.
- verifyObject: use getattr instead of hasattr to test for object attributes
in order to let exceptions other than AttributeError raised by properties
propagate to the caller
- Add Sphinx-based documentation building to the package buildout
configuration. Use the ``bin/docs`` command after buildout.
- Improve package description a bit. Unify changelog entries formatting.
- Change package's mailing list address to zope-dev at zope.org as
zope3-dev at zope.org is now retired.
- Fixed declaration of _zope_interface_coptimizations, it's not a top level
- Add a DocTestSuite for odd.py module, so their tests are run.
- Allow to bootstrap on Jython.
- Fix https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope3/3.3/+bug/98388: ISpecification
was missing a declaration for __iro__.
- Added optional code optimizations support, which allows the building
of C code optimizations to fail (Jython).
- Replaced `_flatten` with a non-recursive implementation, effectively making
it 3x faster.
- Fixed a setup bug that prevented installation from source on systems
- Final release for 3.4.0.
- Objects with picky custom comparison methods couldn't be added to
component registries. Now, when checking whether an object is
already registered, identity comparison is used.
- Made a reference to OverflowWarning, which disappeared in Python
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/py-ZopeInterface/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |