[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/42438 CVS commit: pkgsrc/cross/avr-gcc
The following reply was made to PR pkg/42438; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/42438 CVS commit: pkgsrc/cross/avr-gcc
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 05:02:19 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Dec 12 05:02:19 UTC 2009
* Remove BUILD_DEPENDS on bison, it already in USE_TOOLS.
* Remove USE_BZIP2, not buildlink with bzip2, no effect.
* Remove custom do-* target, *_DIRS is sufficient to do so and use it instead.
* Remove MAKE_FLAGS="c c++", it was not used, and it result in missing "gcov"
after above modification.
* then, add user-destdir support, inspired by PR 42438.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.21 -r1.22 pkgsrc/cross/avr-gcc/Makefile
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |