[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/41763 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka
The following reply was made to PR pkg/41763; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Hasso Tepper <hasso%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/41763 CVS commit: pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 13:57:33 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: hasso
Date: Mon Aug 24 13:57:33 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 0.9.17. From Rumko via PR 41763. Upstream changes:
Changes in 0.9.17:
- Do not provide an exhaustive list of unreachable linked alert, rather,
tell the user how many linked alert are not reachable any more.
- String encoding fixes, do not mix unicode and bytestring, and more
generally, use unicode for internal string storage. This fixes a lot
of possible exception with particular specific user input, or with
- Inline filter didn't work as expected when viewing events starting
with a specific offset, because the offset keyword wasn't removed
from the generated link.
- Error handling improvement (back / retry button weren't always
working as expected).
- Fix exception when no protocol was available.
- Improve navigation button link (make the link cover the whole button).
Changes in 0.9.16:
- Multiples advanced filter within the same column wouldn't display
- Correctly restore input field when switching between advanced/simple
- Fix multiple bug that would results in inconsistant filtered "state"
and reset button.
- Using the classification simple filter now also trigger a search on
- Fix multiple alert deletion checkbox, (#357).
- Various bug fixes.
Changes in 0.9.15:
- Make it obvious when a column is filtered by replacing the old sober
star with a big "[filtered]" red marker. If the column filter is
saved, then the marker color will go from red to black.
- Once the user filtered a given field by clicking on it, deny further
click so that it is clear that the filter is currently active.
- Re-write the inline filter implementation using Cheetah + Jquery, in
drastically reduce the size of the events listing HTML page, and will
allow for much easier modification of the inline-filters.
- Only propose filter operator relevant to the selected path.
- Inline filter now present a single input field (with no path and
operator selection). Using this field, the user can filter on what is
seen in the associated column. For example, in the classification
column, the filter will trigger a search on classification.text,
classification.reference.name and classification.reference.origin.
There is also an [advanced] button allowing the user to specify both
the path and the operator.
- Implement a reset button in each inline filter column, that allow to
switch between different version of the filter: last saved filters,
default filters, or current filters.
- The user can now click an alert completion to set an inline filter on
the completion value.
- Clicking on a port / protocol now trigger a CSS menu allowing to
filter on the port and protocol information, or to get information
concerning this port / protocol.
- Clicking on a classification reference now trigger a CSS menu which
allow to filter on the reference, or to get more information
- Clicking on classification now add a filter on the selected
classification (previously, it would have unfolded aggregated alerts
for the selected entry, which is now done clicking the alert count).
- Until now, the default user that was automatically created by Prewikka
if there was no administrative user was "admin". As of now you can
define the initial administrative username and password from the
configuration file. (fix #289).
- Fix escaping for reference details URI parameters.
- Fix ModPython content-type handling.
- Invalid variable name, fix #339.
- Update to JQuery 1.3.2, and fit small JQuery API change.
- If the installed libprelude or libpreludedb version is too old,
Prewikka will require the user to upgrade. Currently, Prewikka depend
on libpreludedb 0.9.12, and libprelude 0.9.23.
- Fix IDMEFDatabase exception on empty criteria string (fixes #346).
- Analyzer retrieval fixes and speedup (fixes #350).
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.30 -r1.31 pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka/PLIST
cvs rdiff -u -r1.12 -r1.13 pkgsrc/security/py-prewikka/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |