[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/38144 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/btpd
The following reply was made to PR pkg/38144; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Soren Jacobsen <snj%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/38144 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/btpd
Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 04:03:53 +0000
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: snj
Date: Wed May 6 04:03:52 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/net/btpd: Makefile distinfo
Update to 0.15. Closes PR 38144. Changes:
- The event loop could busy loop for up to a millisecond sometimes.
- On some platforms btpd couldn't initiate connections to other peers.
- The timer code was broken on MacOS X.
- IPv6 support.
- Bans peers with bad data.
- Better tracker compatability and more reliable tracker communication.
- Show tracker counts in btcli stat.
- Compiles on Solaris 10.
- Btpd will now signal startup failures via the process exit value and
print the failure reason to stdout.
- Better shutdown and torrent stop behaviour.
- Needs pthreads again.
- Removed libevent in favour of own event loop code.
- An integer array was misaligned, which could cause crashes on systems
with alignment requirements. E.g., on XScale arm.
- An error in the torrent parsing code could cause crashes.
- The '--topdir' option to btcli add didn't work properly for single file
- The system name lookup scheme is now used. In btpd 0.13 only dns lookups
- cURL is no longer required. btpd now uses its own http client.
- btpd doesn't use threads anymore, so pthreads are not required.
- Needed parts of libevent are now included in btpd.
- I/O errors for torrents no longer make btpd shut down. Instead the
problematic torrent is stopped.
- Added the option '--ip' to specify the ip address btpd will report
- Resume file format changed. Already added torrents will be retested once.
- The torrent info (ratio etc.) are now saved regularly.
- Reduced the amount of outgoing data kept in memory.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -u -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/net/btpd/Makefile
cvs rdiff -u -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/btpd/distinfo
cvs rdiff -u -r0 -r1.1 pkgsrc/net/btpd/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |