[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/40682 CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/pekwm
The following reply was made to PR pkg/40682; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/40682 CVS commit: pkgsrc/wm/pekwm
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:27:03 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Feb 20 12:27:03 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/wm/pekwm: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update pekwm to 0.1.10.
Based on PR 40682 by Guillaume Lasmayous.
* Remove --enable-xinerama trick, it is enabled by default.
Release-0 1 10
The most noticable change in this release is the new default theme. Many thanks
to Adriano Foschi for sharing his great work with us.
As usual we have some bugfixes as listed below. There aren't that many code
changes this time to allow pekwm to stabilise again after the rather unlucky
* #129 "can't close or focus by clicking", reported by Marco Londero and fixed
by Claes Nasten
* #131 "Search dialog stops focusing selected client", reported by Krister
Svanlund and Claes Nasten, fixed by Andreas Schlick
* #135 "Offset window placement", reported and fixed by Claes Nasten
* #138 "autogen.sh fails on Fedora 10 and Debian Experimential", fixed by
* #141, reported by Daniel Moerner and fixed by Claes Nasten
* #XX, fix theme load regression reported by _FrnchFrgg_ and fixed by Claes
User visible changes
* New default theme
* Rendering of the alpha channel (most notably in menus)
* The loader of xpm images falls back to XParseColor() to allow more than just
the #rrggbb notation.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/wm/pekwm/patches/patch-aa
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |