[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/40278 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/msmtp
The following reply was made to PR pkg/40278; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/40278 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/msmtp
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:08:01 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Tue Jan 6 12:08:01 UTC 2009
pkgsrc/mail/msmtp: Makefile distinfo options.mk
Update msmtp to 1.4.17.
Based on PR 40278 by Leonardo Taccari.
- Remove most W32-specific code from net.c and use the appropriate gnulib
- Gnulib upate to 2008-12-24.
- Unified handling of the Gnome and MacOS keyrings. Both are disabled by
and must be enabled using --with-*-keyring options.
- Support for SYSCONFDIR/netrc (as a fallback for ~/.netrc) was added by Jim
- Support for the GNOME Keyring was added by Satoru SATOH. Thanks a lot!
- Added a vim syntax file for msmtprc files to scripts/vim. The file was
written by Simon Ruderich. Thanks!
- Updated the msmtpq/msmtpQ scripts.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/mail/msmtp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.15 -r1.16 pkgsrc/mail/msmtp/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/mail/msmtp/options.mk
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |