[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/39952 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/freeradius2
The following reply was made to PR pkg/39952; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Adrian Portelli <adrianp%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/39952 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/freeradius2
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 22:49:18 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: adrianp
Date: Fri Dec 19 22:49:18 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/freeradius2: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update to 2.1.3
This should fix PR#39952
05 December 2008 - Version 2.1.3 has been released.
The focus of this release is stability.
* Allow running with user=radiusd and binding to secure sockets.
* Start sending Status-Server "are you alive" messages earlier, which helps
with proxying multiple realms to a home server.
* Removed thread pool code from rlm_perl. It's not necessary.
* Added example Perl configuration to raddb/modules/perl
* Force OpenSSL to support certificates with SHA256. This seems to be
necessary for WiMAX certs.
* Fix Debian patch to allow it to build.
* Fix potential NULL dereference in debugging mode on certain platforms for
TTLS and PEAP inner tunnels.
* Fix uninitialized memory in handling of vendor definitions
* Fix parsing of quoted (but non-string) attributes in the users< file.
* Initialize unknown NAS IP to 255.255.255.255, rather than 0.0.0.0
* use SUN_LEN in control socket, to avoid truncation on some platforms.
* Correct internal handling of debug condition to prevent it from being
* Check return code of regcomp in unlang, so that invalid regular expressions
are caught rather than mishandled.
* Make rlm_sql use <ltdl.h>. Addresses bug #610.
* Document list "type = status" better. Closes bug #580.
* Set "default days" for certificates, because OpenSSL won't do it. This
closes bug #615.
* Reference correct list in example raddb/modules/ldap. Closes #596.
* Increase default schema size for Acct-Session-Id to 64. Closes #540.
* Fix use of temporary files in dialup-admin. Closes #605 and addresses
* Addressed a number of minor issues found by Coverity.
* Added DHCP option 150 to the dictionary. Closes #618.
04 December 2008 - Version 2.1.2 has been released.
Due to packaging issues, 2.1.2 has been pulled from the net.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/Makefile \
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/freeradius2/PLIST
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |