[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/40186 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI
The following reply was made to PR pkg/40186; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Havard Eidnes <he%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/40186 CVS commit: pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:37:34 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: he
Date: Thu Dec 18 21:37:34 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI: Makefile distinfo
Update from version 3.40nb1 to 3.42.
1. Added patch from Renee Baecker that makes it possible to subclass
2. Added patch from Nicholas Clark to allow ~ characters in
3. Added patch from Renee Baecker that fixes the inappropriate
escaping of fields in multipart headers.
1. Fix url() returning incorrect path when query string contains
2. Added additional windows temporary directories and environment
variables, courtesy patch from Renee Baecker
3. Added a handle() method to the lightweight upload
filehandles. This method returns a real IO::Handle object.
4. Added patch from Tony Vanlingen to fix deep recursion warnings
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.45 -r1.46 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.17 -r1.18 pkgsrc/www/p5-CGI/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |