[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/40128 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
The following reply was made to PR pkg/40128; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/40128 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 11:16:50 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Dec 7 11:16:50 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/darkstat: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update darkstat to 3.0.712.
Requested by maintainer in PR 40128.
Changes since 3.0.711:
- Web: Add --no-macs option to hide mac addresses.
- Web: Make tables prettier.
- Host detail view now triggers a DNS lookup.
- Manpage tweaks, also move from section 1 to section 8.
- Track and show how long ago a host was last seen.
Suggested by: Prof A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
- Show pcap_stats (like number of packets dropped) in the web
interface and also upon exit.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |