[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/40104 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/dmidecode
The following reply was made to PR pkg/40104; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/40104 CVS commit: pkgsrc/sysutils/dmidecode
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 11:36:41 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Dec 6 11:36:41 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/sysutils/dmidecode: Makefile distinfo
Update dmidecode to 2.10.
Patch provided by Sergey Svishchev via PR 40104.
* Support for Solaris (x86 only, of course).
* Possibility to dump the SMBIOS/DMI table to a small binary file
* Possibility to read the SMBIOS/DMI table from such binary files
* Support for SMBIOS 2.6. This includes new chassis types, new
processor family names, new processor family upgrade names, bus
address for system slots, and a new entry type for on-board devices,
amongst many other minor changes.
* Support for DMI entry type 31 (Boot integrity services).
* Many processor family names taken from the CIM Schema document.
* No longer ask users to report broken records.
* Fix --quiet option.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.9 -r1.10 pkgsrc/sysutils/dmidecode/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.8 -r1.9 pkgsrc/sysutils/dmidecode/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |