[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/39975 CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap
The following reply was made to PR pkg/39975; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/39975 CVS commit: pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 08:43:16 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sun Nov 30 08:43:16 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap: Makefile PLIST distinfo
pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/patches: patch-aa patch-ab patch-ac
* Remove copy of X11 header files for old X11,
it may cause build failure with recent X, like a PR 39975.
* Need rgb.txt, add dependency on x11/rgb for X11_TYPE=modular.
And fix path for the file (SUBST.rgb and patch-ac).
* Add DESTDIR support. it seems that rules of imake deal spaces after cammna
as part of the argument (patch-ac).
* Replace IMAKE_MANNEWSUFFIX with IMAKE_MAN_SUFFIX in PLIST.
* hard coded errno and sys_errlist is not portable these days (patch-ab)
* sort PLIST
* regen patches with unfied diff.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.31 -r1.32 pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/patches/patch-aa \
cvs rdiff -r1.5 -r1.6 pkgsrc/graphics/pixmap/patches/patch-ac
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |