[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/37283 CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh
The following reply was made to PR pkg/37283; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/37283 CVS commit: pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:42:52 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Fri Aug 22 07:42:52 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update eltclsh to 1.9.
Based on PR 37283 (updated to 1.8).
eltclsh 1.9 released august 8, 2008
30. Fix libtool usage and install target to allow cross compilation in
29. Honor TCL_DBGX to allow compiling against a tcl library with debugging
28. Honor CFLAGS from the environment during the build process
27. Fix history command that was not working.
26. Switch repository to git.
eltclsh 1.8 released august 20, 2007
25. Add wrappedputs procedure that print a string wrapped to a given width.
24. Stop scanning arguments in interactive mode when user press C-d.
eltclsh 1.7 released december 19, 2006
23. Add new function "interactive" which starts the interactive
interpreter (useful inside scripts).
22. Add support for installation in $(DESTDIR)
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh/PLIST \
cvs rdiff -r126.96.36.199 -r0 pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh/patches/patch-aa
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/shells/eltclsh/patches/patch-ab
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |