[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/39337 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/msmtp
The following reply was made to PR pkg/39337; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: "Jeremy C. Reed" <reed%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/39337 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/msmtp
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 16:39:56 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: reed
Date: Tue Aug 12 16:39:56 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/msmtp: Makefile distinfo
Update to 1.4.16. This is from Leonardo Taccari via PR 39337.
Okayed by maintainer (private email to me).
Adds DESTDIR support.
Changes from ChangeLog:
- Changed all scripts to '#!/usr/bin/env bash' instead of '#!/bin/sh' or
'#!/bin/bash', because they use bash features that are not available in POSIX
/bin/sh and because bash might not live in /bin, e.g. on BSD systems. This is
a quick fix for Debian bug #489635.
- Accept both 250 and 251 in return of the RCPT TO command, as required by RFC
2821 sections 4.3.2 and 3.4. Reported and fixed by Matthias Bernhardt.
- Fix scripts/msmtpqueue/msmtp-runqueue.sh. An error made while applying a
patch accidently broke it. Reported by Thomas Weber. Thanks!
- Added the new tls_crl_file configuration command and the corresponding
- Added the new tls_min_dh_prime_bits configuration command and the
corresponding --tls-min-dh-prime-bits option. This closes Debian bug
- Added the new tls_priorities configuration command and the corresponding
- Gnulib upate to 2008-06-02. Use getpass-gnu instead of getpass module.
- Add msmtpq scripts by Chris Gianniotis to the scripts directory. Suggest
them as a replacement in the README of the msmtpqueue scripts.
- Do not let getpass() read from stdin, because we read the mail from there.
Reported by Karol Lewandowski. Thanks!
- Updated the set_sendmail script by Gautam Iyer. Thanks!
- Return EX_TEMPFAIL instead of EX_DATAERR in case of 4xx replies to the MAIL
FROM, RCPT TO and DATA commands. Reported by Kent Vinther Friis. Thanks!
- Add support for the SMTPSERVER and EMAIL environment variables. These
variables are used when no other configuration is available. Suggested by
- Add the --read-envelope-from option, which extracts the envelope from address
from the From: header.
- Fix a typo in the man page.
- Add support for Resent-* headers to the -t/--read-recipients option. Fixes
Debian bug #464474, reported by Tim Abbott.
- Buffer read operations also when TLS/SSL is active. Fixes performance
with GnuTLS, reported by Dimitrios Apostolou for mpop.
- Fixed a potential problem with VPATH builds.
- Updated gnulib to 2008-02-26. Imported havelib module.
- Always log smtpstatus and smtpmsg, even in case of success. Suggested by
Bruno De Fraine.
- Use locale-independent c_toupper() instead of toupper() to avoid problems
with the tr_TR.UTF-8 locale. Reported by S.Ã?aÄ?lar Onur. Thanks!
- Updated gnulib to 2008-02-15. Imported c-ctype module.
- Support for the Max OS X keychain was added by Jay Soffian. Thanks a lot!
- Fix network input/output timeouts for W32. Bug reported and fixed by
Shoorick for mpop. Thanks!
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.19 -r1.20 pkgsrc/mail/msmtp/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.14 -r1.15 pkgsrc/mail/msmtp/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |