[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/39227 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-HomeDir
The following reply was made to PR pkg/39227; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/39227 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-HomeDir
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 01:40:42 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Sat Aug 9 01:40:42 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-HomeDir: Makefile distinfo
Update p5-File-HomeDir to 0.80.
Patch provided by Jens Rehsack in PR 39227.
0.80 Fri 27 Jun 2008
- All clear on the CPAN Testers front, flipping to production
0.71_03 Wed 25 Jun 2008
- Removing the Server 2003 and 2008 skips that should work
now that we create directories on demand.
- File::HomeDir should now support "Perl on a Stick"
0.71_02 Mon 28 Apr 2008
- Added `my_dot_config`.
- Adding a base driver class.
0.71_01 Fri 4 Apr 2008
- Converted from Registry checks to Win32 calls.
This includes giving it the "create directory" call.
- Removing the dependency on the registry modules.
0.70 Fri 28 Feb 2008
- Windows Server 2003 does not have Music/Pictures/etc directories
(correct the test to not expect them to exist)
- Make the same assumption about Windows Server 2008
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-HomeDir/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.3 -r1.4 pkgsrc/devel/p5-File-HomeDir/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |