[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/37751 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin
The following reply was made to PR pkg/37751; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Klaus Heinz <heinz%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/37751 CVS commit: pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 22:41:01 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: heinz
Date: Sun Jun 22 22:41:01 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin: Makefile distinfo
pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/patches: patch-ay patch-bc
Updated to version 3.2.5.
- p5-DB_File is now required on all systems, even those where Perl
already detects the native db-functions (dbopen,...) and thus
This should prevent subtle errors like the one in PR pkg/37751 at
the price of installing an additional package.
- Added explanation to patch-ay.
- patch-bc was adapted to the changes for the path of compiled rulesets.
- patch-bd is no longer necessary, the public key is now cross-verified.
- shut up some warnings from pkglint regarding "set -e" and quoted
Changes since version 3.2.4:
3.2.5 is a minor bug-fix release. Summary of changes:
- bug 5775: newer gpg versions require keys to be cross-certified (backsig).
Did a cross-verify on our sa-update public key and re-exported. (If you
are already seeing "GPG validation failed" errors from sa-update, see
- bug 5899: add perl version string to the storage area for compiled
rulesets, to avoid crashes when perl is upgraded between major versions
(e.g perl 5.8.x to 5.10.0) and the ABI breaks
- bug 5496, bug 5910: clear some FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK false positives,
particularly on the new-format Message-ID generated by the Outlook
Express version used in Windows XP service pack 3
- bug 5730: when using Postgres >= 8.1.0 with Bayes, this error occurs:
'WARNING: nonstandard use of \ in a string literal at character'. fix,
thanks to Tomasz Ostrowski
- bug 5769: fix 'sa-compile: eval failed: Can't find label NO' error,
caused in rare circumstances when sa-compile attempted to deal with
rules written using 'replace_rules' features
- bug 5858: fix circular reference memory leak caused by some messages
- bug 5815: update 2TLD list to include .rs CCTLD
- bug 4706: remove HG_HORMOME rules due to poor performance
- bug 5835: typo in POD docs for SPF plugin; thanks to Benny Pedersen for fix
- bug 5839: a missing or failed eval rule function could mistakenly count
as a rule hit, fixed
- trivial bugfix for the VBounce ruleset: __BOUNCE_FROM_DAEMON incorrectly
used + instead of *, so some From addresses were not being recognised as
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.87 -r1.88 pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.48 -r1.49 pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/distinfo
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r1.2 pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/patches/patch-ay
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/patches/patch-bc
cvs rdiff -r1.1 -r0 pkgsrc/mail/spamassassin/patches/patch-bd
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |