[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/38930 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
The following reply was made to PR pkg/38930; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/38930 CVS commit: pkgsrc/net/darkstat
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:27:32 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: obache
Date: Wed Jun 11 13:27:32 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/net/darkstat: Makefile PLIST distinfo
Update darkstat to 3.0.708.
Based on MAINTAINER update request in PR 38930.
While here, add DESTDIR support.
Changes since 3.0.707:
- Implement limiting of number of ports tracked per host,
configurable on the commandline (--ports-max)
- Optionally don't track high ports (--highest-port)
- Fix rare use-after-free resulting from hosts table reduction.
- Make hosts limit configurable (--hosts-max)
- Option to read from capfile as alternative to live capture
(really only useful for development, benchmarking)
- Add the sniffed interface name to HTML reports.
- pkgsrc - add rc.d script
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.6 -r1.7 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.2 -r1.3 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/PLIST
cvs rdiff -r1.4 -r1.5 pkgsrc/net/darkstat/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |