[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
PR/34440 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tkdiff
The following reply was made to PR pkg/34440; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Tobias Nygren <tnn%netbsd.org@localhost>
Subject: PR/34440 CVS commit: pkgsrc/devel/tkdiff
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 22:21:23 +0000 (UTC)
Module Name: pkgsrc
Committed By: tnn
Date: Wed May 21 22:21:23 UTC 2008
pkgsrc/devel/tkdiff: Makefile distinfo
Update to tkdiff-4.1.3. Closes PR pkg/34440
* Fixed incompatibility with older versions of Tcl/Tk ("-state disabled").
* Applied Warren Jones' subversion patch, which prevents the svn error that
occurs when you omit a revision number.
* Can now do "tkdiff OLD-URL[@OLDREV] NEW-URL[@NEWREV]" in Subversion
* Security patch for temp files (CVE-2005-4434)
* Clearcase support
* Better Subversion support
* -L command line option allows you to control the labels above the diff
* tkdiff --help or -h print a usage message for command line without
invoking the GUI.
* The New Diff Dialog is expanded so you can specify all the options.
* The two panes can be resized relative to each other using a sash widget.
To generate a diff of this commit:
cvs rdiff -r1.20 -r1.21 pkgsrc/devel/tkdiff/Makefile
cvs rdiff -r1.7 -r1.8 pkgsrc/devel/tkdiff/distinfo
Please note that diffs are not public domain; they are subject to the
copyright notices on the relevant files.
Main Index |
Thread Index |